Game economy principles
- 1.Players perform daily routines and earn in-game points (Blood) from Hunting, Combat and performing various in-game activities
- 2.The in-game points system has a direct correlation with $LDARX & $DARX rewards. Every day, players will mint the tokens based on the direct correlation between the points system and the daily token emission
- 3.If the total rewards value in Blood is higher than the daily cap on token minting, the players will mint Locked & Unlocked Tokens based on proportional shares of Blood (If Player A has 3% of the total Blood claimed, they will mint 3% of the daily token emission)
- 4.The two tokens have common and complementary utilities. This ensures the principle of a healthy economy, with:
- 1.One token being Store Of Value (the unlocked token). It is the governance token & in-game currency
- 2.One token being the utility token (the locked token), acting as the growth vector for the whole ecosystem. It is the token used for all activities in the game related to expansion, character & player development
- 5.Both tokens relate to the same supply and have a 1:1 correlation when transferred to Clan Workers rewards and Dev Fund as fees.
- 6.Players can unlock tokens by achieving special Clan milestones.
- 7.To ensure scarcity, players and the public can provide Liquidity and stake their Unlocked Tokens for rewards. For this:
- 1.LP Farm will yield rewards
- 2.Staking $DARX for $DARX will yield rewards
- 3.APR for both will be decided later
- 8.The LOCKED Token will only exist in the form of rewards from the gameplay. Players will be free to trade it on the in-game marketplace or OTC / other secondary marketplaces that support MultiversX native assets
- 9.Most of the $DARX and $LDARX spent in the game wil return to the in-game rewards pool for the next distribution cycle. The full token supply is scheduled to be distributed in 3 years cycles. Everything not distributed and 94% of all tokens spent by players in the game will be allocated to the next economical cycle.
Last modified 2mo ago