In-Game assets that are earned from gameplay:
- It is earned from Hunting & Combat and also from blood spillage (when vampires hunt on territory owned by other players).
- It is used as the in-game scoring system, measuring player effort.
- It determines the amount of tokens the players can claim every day
- it is claimed from the land - Territories can generate Xynth.
- It is the main resource used for crafting spells & buffs, but it is also required for minting Crypts, Items and artifacts
- When a territory is minted, it has a chance to create Xynth. Each day the players can claim it.
- The claim is available for 48 hours. If not claimed, the resource is lost.
- It is claimed from the land - Territories can generate Dust.
- It is the main resource used for crafting Crypts, Items & Artifacts, but it is also required for brewing Spells & Buffs
- When a territory is minted, it has a chance to create Dust. Each day the players can claim these resources.
- The claim is available for 48 hours. If not claimed, the resources are lost.
When minted, territories have a chance to generate Xynth, Dust, both or none. This remains permanent and it is written on-chain in the Land NFT attribute.
On-Chain assets that are earned from Gameplay:
- $DARX and $LDARX (the locked version of $DARX)
- Modern Vampires (New character NFTs)
Players must claim their daily hunting rewards
Claim Hunting Rewards